Make it Special: A Bridal Guide ♥
From flowers, to new love, and not to mention, lots of marriage proposals, summer brings such a feeling of newness and warmth to everything around us.
Preparing for your big wedding day can be more daunting than ever imagined. After being married for 15 years, it is safe for me to say, don't worry! Whether you are newly engaged, or your wedding is right around the corner, here is my step-by-step guide to making it special with a list of must have gifts for your wedding day!
What better way to treat yourself than with this dainty and sweet bracelet? My favorite way is to customize coordinates with that special place where you said YES on this dainty coordinate bracelet. It can also be stamped with a date or even initials. CUSTOMIZE YOURS HERE
Step 1. Take a Deep Breath
Those butterflies from his proposal will give you the strength you need to place your one crazy aunt as far away from your new mother-in-law as possible. In my opinion, this is the best time to rediscover what made you fall in love with your fiance ♥
- Know when to step back from it all and just breathe. Don’t worry about how things will work, whom to invite, and how much it’ll cost. Relax, dream, and enjoy the moment!
- Plan a special date apart from planning and do something you love! Soon the guest list will seem much less like an open heart surgery.
- Take yourself away from the planning and treat yourself! This is also a perfect time to find out more about yourself, and to really design a wedding that is unique and totally you!
Step 2. Picture Your Dream Wedding
Picture your dream wedding, and note what you see. Really channel in to your senses and be specific with your vision.
- Here is a few questions to consider:
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter?
- Outdoors or indoors?
- Big or small wedding?
- Local or destination Wedding?
- Favorite color?
- Modern, floral, boho chic, rustic, or even, TV show or movie themed (like my favorite, Game of Thrones themed weddings)?
- Western or your national traditional wedding (if you come from a multicultural background like me)?
- Fancy or casual?
- What interests do I have in common with my Fiance?
- Gather inspiration from all different sources. My personal favorite is to create an inspiration board. Not only is it extremely helpful, but also fun and exciting! Browse through Pinterest, Instagram, wedding blogs and shopping sites (Like Etsy! Browse Etsy Wedding Style Guide Here), and print, cut, and pin everything you like. You will soon see common threads in all things that have made it to the board.
- Get a planner to organize bigger items such as budgets, or guest lists. Besides, you won't even remember the color of your table linens by the end of your wedding night!
Step 3. Share the LOVE!The best way to share the happiness of you and your partner is to touch the lives of those around you. Make your loved ones a part of the process, divvy out a to do list for those close to you. It will take a load off your shoulders. From bridesmaids thank you gifts, to the flower girl proposals, we have unique, special, and affordable ways for you to share the moment.
Bridesmaid and Flowergirl Cards Are Available to Purchase With Your Jewelry! Each order comes carefully packaged in its individual jewelry box with selected insert cards ♥
Ask a little one to be you flower girl
Share the excitement and gift your flower girl our signature heart charm necklace for her to wear down the aisle. Match your adorable flower girl, each heart can be stamped with a special initial. Don’t forget to select our premium flower girl packaging for a sweet thank you card that will save you time! CUSTOMIZE YOURS HERE
Share the love with the squad who gets you down the aisle
Shower your mother with overflowing love!
Mother of the Groom deserves one too..
Gift your new mother in law a special handmade piece like our disc necklace. Personalize the necklace with initials of her children, and don’t forget to include your own initials as well! Sweet and dainty, this disc is sure to be cherished. CUSTOMIZE YOURS HERE
Step 4. Make it Special!
It is easy to get lost in an overflow of emotions, happiness, with a little bit of chaos in the mix. But really, just enjoy your special day - Take a breath and remember that it is all about love and starting a life with your babe! It is my hope that you cherish each step before walking down the aisle and #makeitspecial♥